Content creation is fast becoming a valuable source of growth for the Filipino creative economy with a wide range of talents finding relevance in the digital media landscape.
Hatchery PH, the country’s first creator incubator, taps into this market by empowering the country’s aspiring content creators. Last July 8, Hatchery PH announced their first roster of twenty “hatchlings,” selected from a pool of over 100 applicants. Their call for applications was open to content creators and influencers from the Philippines, aged 18 and above, with at least 10,000 followers in any social media platform.
The incubator provides online training to applicants, opening up networking opportunities to take their careers to the next level. This includes one-on-one coaching sessions with industry mentors, and learning sessions on digital marketing, content creation and execution, content monetization, pitching, and brand relationships. Among those in Hatchery PH’s first list of 16 mentors were Erwan Heusaff, best known for his food content as Fat Kid Inside; Herbert Hernandez, founding partner of the critically-acclaimed ad agency Gigil, and; Katrina Nicdao-Ronquillo, head of affiliate marketing of shopping platform Lazada.
Below is the list of Hatchery PH’s first batch of hatchlings from all over the Philippines:
- Alvin Lasco is a flight attendant and lifestyle, travel, and food creator who utilizes his platform to promote brands he trusts.
- Jazper Tiongson is a media consultant, host, singer-songwriter, content creator, and positivity advocate.
- Reinhel Angelo Sicat is an educator who makes valuable educational content to help youngsters become adept with our fast-paced society.
- Margaux Hemady is a travel, lifestyle creator, mother and an active advocate for play.
- Alijah Santos is a lover of beauty and fashion who aims to help people find confidence within themselves.
- Aneshka Zamora is an aerial arts instructor and mother on a mission to empower people through movement and performing arts.
- Ghia Paul Lim is a music & culture creator focused on K-Pop. She plans to be a credible source of information to younger fans.
- Juno Magno is a gaming livestreamer, graphic designer, and content creator who aims to make a mark in the digital space.
- Sherile Guinto is a food and lifestyle creator and mother who tells stories through her content.
- Jonas Nelson Donato is a lifestyle, travel, and food creator and aspiring filmmaker and motivational speaker.
- Jeff Torello is a food blogger who wants to make an impact on people’s lives with simple recipes he shares online.
- Gion Santiago is a content producer, blogger, photographer, freelance PR, and social media manager.
- Divine Tria is a dietitian who aims to promote her advocacy of beauty and wellness through good nutrition and total well-being.
- Xavier Solis is a dentist and travel creator using his platform to promote a healthy work-life balance.
- 13C is a boy band from Cebu City with a unique take on the world. The band is composed of Davey, Flo, and Ichi.
- Tin Concepcion is a beauty, travel, fashion, and lifestyle influencer with a burning desire to share stories.
- Mariel Joyce Pascua is Miss Universe PH Gensan and a lifestyle & makeup creator who yearns to make an impact in the digital world.
- Owen Vilches is a singer-songwriter, music producer, streamer, and visual artist who expresses himself through creating.
- Ara Casas-Tumuran is a former TV journalist & host turned content creator whose goal is to empower millennial moms.
- Shannen Adlaon is a lifestyle and beauty creator who aims to inspire people like her—the shy kids who have big dreams.
To stay updated, follow Hatchery PH on Facebook and Instagram.